The Online Walk
God is Listening Pray
Your Voice - Give Thanks
Scriptures on Prayer
70 Names of God
Can't find it on Google God is Able
Your Marriage & God
Let's talk Jesus
Share God's Love
To all our wonderful family and friends - Our way of saying thank you. For joining with us in helping to spread the word. We never know when Jesus is coming back for us:
Our Spiritual Daily Exercise Routine:
Do this for 21 days straight, I guarantee it will become a habit:
More modern Songs:
1. Start your day with worship.
2. Worship allows access into God's presence.
3. In His presence you will learn to trust Him.
4. Once you have learned to trust Him, you can ask Him anything.
5. Once you have that freedom in knowing you can ask your Lord for anything.
Faith is just the next step away.
6. Read His word and get to know Him better. He can guide you into all truth.
Psalm 119:105 Says......
His word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
7. Be patient and wait for Him to answer your requests.... in His time.
Never Start A Day Without GOD.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on Heaven……….So to help us all in making sure we start our day right we have put a little morning routine together.
Prayer is taking all that is in your heart and handing it over to GOD, and trusting Him with your heart.
(So I have chosen not to type up a prayer. It is awesome, when you can experience GOD for yourself).
Example: When we take our car to the mechanic - we are trusting the mechanic to fix the problem. So it is with GOD, we bring Him our wounded hearts and He fixes it.
We should try, never…… to start a day without God…..Because we never know, what trap the devil may be setting for us that day.
1. You can select a worship song from our site or just choose your own.
Remember this worship is because of who He is. (This type of worship will take you into His presence).
Once you are in His presence you will find you are now able to trust Him.
3. At this point you will find that reading His word becomes easier, and there is a richness in the word that you cannot find anywhere else. At this point you can now r
emind Him of His promise
(This is what the devil does not want). Now that you are trusting GOD and not in yourself it will be harder for the devil to trip you up.
4. Now that you have developed that trust level, you will find there is a freedom that allows you to ask GOD anything. Pray.....(He said come and let us reason together).
He also says He will give you the desires of your heart.
(I have come to find out that the desires that my Lord was referring to, was the ones He gave me. (Not the manipulating ones from satan).
4. After you have prayed, and have made your wants and wishes known….It's time to thank Him by faith, knowing that He will give you only the best. God has never broken a promise.
He says in ….Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
You can stand on the word of GOD.
t does not matter if you prefer the more modern worship songs or songs from the past. Just as long as you take the time to enter into His presence each day.
Start your daily journey with Jesus it makes it easier for Him to guide our path as you go through the day.
For those of us from the old School:
1. Worship Him
2. Trust Him
3. Ask Him
He will guide you.
I promise, you cannot go wrong if .....
In all your ways you acknowledge the Lord, He promise to direct all your paths.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.
2011-2015 - (JOTSN). Jesus on The Sharing Network.